Lengthy And Difficult
Even though free rehab does not exist, there are publicly funded facilities that are availed for those individuals who are looking for intense support and demonstrating adequate will and motivation to success at recovery. Funding can be really inadequate and regrettably, there are number of screenings to go through.
You will normally spend a period of time in community-based treatment before accessing rehab, in case you choose to pursue this option. This has to happen so your desire and drive to succeed are examined and to make sure that you are stable enough in your substance use before going to rehab.
Recognizing that acceptance is not immediate and there is a long and complicated process to deal with is very important. You will require a lot of practice and need to attend lots of interviews as you will see below.
Alcohol Rehab Brighton may not able to speed this up for you but we are more than willing to assist you in seeking for rehab assistance within your area.
The Steps To Accessing Rehab At Nhs
- You are required to adhere to stringent and thorough procedures which can entail great dedication and willpower.
- The process is different from one area to another but will generally involve
- You'll be required to schedule a meeting with your regional drug or alcohol services
- Getting assigned to a keyworker so that they can assess whether you are suitable to be placed into rehab and also see if you require detox
- A local authority social services care manager or a local drugs service will assess you that is a community care assessment to find out whether you meet the local authority's eligibility criteria for residential treatment or not
- The rehabilitation will also wish to conduct an interview with you and complete their own evaluation prior to you can begin
- Drug services and local authority will at this point work to get funds for your rehab
- If detox is necessary to be done first, you will be informed by your key worker on the appropriate choices and duration, plus, your detox plans will be organized based on your rehab start date
- As soon as the financial planning and start dates have been arranged and detox, if necessary, has been finished, you can already proceed to rehab.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
Complementary National Health Service Outpatient Services
Various outpatient options for individuals with drug or alcohol abuse addictions are provided by the NHS.