Paying For Rehabilitation
How much it will cost you to recover from alcohol addiction is largely determined by the level of substance abuse and other related issues. For any type of income, these treatment programs are reasonable.
The price of addiction treatment changes from rehab to rehab. You will be given some services free while other treatments may costs you a couple of thousand of pounds daily. The treatment centre is not dependent on your budget, this is for all.
If you know what type of resources will help you for treatment as the rehab is easily available. It is possible also to find people willing to help foot the bill for treatment.
Many treatment centres have financial loans for payments, have in-house payment plans or will accept insurance in a bid to help the patients.
Insurance is one of the most popular forms of payment for the treatment of addiction. Different insurers will cover different amounts of the total cost and the amount accepted by the treatment centre will also be a factor.
The categories of insurance that might cover addiction therapy are:
- State-financed health insurance
- Private insurance
- Military insurance
Even though not everybody has insurance, there are still methods to enter addiction treatment. A free or low income rehabilitation centre could be an option for your rehab needs. Or a centre that offers rehab payment plans based on your ability to pay. A place that you pay is often better equipped than a free service offering facility and will not have long queues of waiting patients.
A lot of inpatient rehabilitations provide funding for the ones with no insurance.
If you think that taking on debt or credit is going to be stressful, think of it as an investment. Over time you will be able to pay off the debt. Sobriety provides the public with mechanisms to get their life and career on path. By not spending money to fund your addiction, you may be able to save more money than before.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
Costs And Types Of Rehab Centres
The cost of treatment at a rehab centre will vary and this will affect the total price.
Depending on your addiction you will be offered different types of treatment that are most suitable to you and the addiction.
The kind of care offered and the amenities present at the facility have an effect on the cost.
Contact us so we can help you locate an excellent facility on 0800 246 1509.
According to studies and medical care centres, the posterior estimates depends on expenses:
- In total, outpatient detoxification varies between £800 - £1200.
- Detox is usually included in the inpatient treatment plan.
- Whether you are being treated as an inpatient and the kind of medication you require will also determine the cost of your detox.
- The charges maybe higher when the drug in question has withdrawal symptoms that may be dangerous since this will call for constant monitoring.
- Inpatient Treatment
- An estimated cost of a 30 day rehab program is in the region of £4800.
- £16,120 is an average cost for a 30 day program at a popular centre.
- The cost of 60 to 90 day programs range from £9700 - £48,300 on average.
- Outpatient Treatment Programs
- Mild to moderate addictions may not require inpatient treatment.
- For a three month program, a lot treatments cost £4,000.
- Some more select outpatient treatment centres can be as much as £8000.
- The cost will be set by the amount of visits to the treatment centre each week.
- How much rehab will cost you in total depends on the type of treatment and medications given.
- Depending on the addiction, medication may not be necessary to someone.
- Medicines frequently treat alcohol and drug addiction.
- This medication needs thousand pounds per year.
- With duration of a year, Methadone treatment for Heroin addicts costs about £4000.
Addiction Is Costly
The cost of a drug or alcohol addiction is far more expensive than rehab in the long run. Drug use can have a negative effect on your earnings since a person using drugs is more likely not to go to work compared to a person who is clean.
After some time, the cost of medications, legitimate issues, medical problems and loss of profitability at work all will include.
Previous Heroin addicts have mentioned that they used to spend a lot of money on their addiction.
An alcoholic that drinks about 12-pack per day regularly for a year waste more than £8500. Should the user get into trouble with the law, this cost does not cater for the ensuing required payments. It is very difficult to guess the cost of illicit drug addiction, however it can be more expensive.
The cost of addiction, however, isn't always financial. The cost on personal relationship and productive life in not included.
Factors For Pricing An Addiction Treatment
There are many aspects that cause an effect on the cost of addiction medical care. The factors that most stand out include:
- The Treatment Facility
- The difference in costs for inpatient and outpatient treatment is enormous.
- Since the expenses of housing and intensive medical care are costly, the price tag of inpatient programs are more expensive.
- The program and location length create high impact on cost of programs.
- Areas that have a higher cost of living will have more expensive centres.
- Types Of Treatments Available
- Medical detoxification isn't necessary for everyone at the beginning of the treatment.
- When a user quite utilizing cocaine, they don't feel dangerous withdrawal symptoms hence they are the only screened without any technical detox.
- However, those fighting alcohol and Heroin addictions go through some very tough withdrawal symptoms during the detox that most will require help with some medicines to pull through.
- The ones that need more treatment may pay more for medical care.
- If you add professional counselling to the treatment, it is going to affect the total cost of the treatment.
- The kind of facilities and services you enjoy at a rehab centre are figured at the price you pay to enjoy them.
- Extra facilities for rehab may include Yoga, massage, acupuncture, swimming pools, tennis courts and professional chefs.
- Luxury rehabilitation visited by rich and well-known people are high-priced due to its amenities.
- The cost per month can be in the region of tens of thousands of dollars in these luxury rehabilitation centres.
- More services lead to more price but most rehab centres are not very costly.
Not For Profit And State Funded Rehabs
There are rehab treatment facilities that are run by organizations that help the less fortunate members of society; these centres are support centres but not businesses looking to make a profit. The free and reasonably cost is low-income rehab. Despite of income, these treatments are for all the people in need.
The Salvation Army is a popular non profit organization that offers free of cost rehabilitation for the ones that need it. For low-income people, there are state-funded rehabs also.
Finding A Rehabilitation Center
The first step is making a conscious decision that you want to get clean and need help, then follows identifying a suitable rehab centre for you. Think of the cost of rehab as an investment into your health and your life. We will assist you to find a rehab facility that perfectly meets your needs and will accept your insurance cover or offer a workable payment plan.