Alcohol Rehab Brighton has been giving medication and liquor treatment since 2003. We have picked up our comprehensive information and abilities through dealing with individuals with addictions.
The Work That We Do
Alcohol Rehab Brighton provide the UK Drug Misuse Service. We make use of a fused model that joins first-class clinical care, peer support and psychosocial interventions at every stage of the individual's recovery journey. We support recovery by providing true patient cantered care which we hope will assist people in maintaining abstinence throughout the rest of their lived.
In order to fulfil our dream, we:
- Offering an unparalleled level of excellence in every stage of service starting with diagnosis, to the recommendation for treatment.
- Work in group based treatment centre points close to where individuals live.
- Build and maintain close, working relationships with local GPs, pharmacists, and other colleagues in order bring in aspects of a wider treatment system and provide excellent care.
- Using verifiable treatment regimes that have proven effective in addressing and treating substance dependency and its resultant complications.
- Utilize the force of peer support plus Mutual Aid in making recuperation unmistakable and achievable.
- Are an individual from SMART Recovery.
- Acknowledge the wants of carers and families, and offer support and direction.
- Figure out what is available to us and how to fill in the gaps.
To take in more about Alcohol Rehab Brighton's Addiction Services please get in touch with us on 0800 246 1509.
For Service Users
You can go through our Patient Information Leaflet if you want to understand the ways we can assist you till you are completely healed.
See our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine for more information about our Opioid Substitution Treatments, (OSTS).